Sucessful Insatllation of Two Bird Deterring Systems
ARIA LDAS.003 is an advanced and one-of-a-kind, fully automated bird deterring system. It provides a reliable and systematic approach. The repelling mechanism ensures a non-habituating reaction relying on multiple laser light sources, combined in a virtual mesh.
The method of repelling birds based on laser beam principle is inspired by nature and proven from ARIA R&D team by pioneering and extensive research in the last 7 years. Birds perceive the approaching laser beam as an immediate physical threat. It appeals to the survival instinct, triggering the flock reflex in birds forcing them to leave the area of impact. The continuous guarding pattern of the system establishes a secure area, free of avian species - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
· 24/7 protection mode;
· Fully autonomous mode of operation;
· Easy setup of operating parameters;
· Remote access functionalities;
· Extreme temperature range of operation;
· Virtual mesh with multiple lasers for maximum effectiveness and coverage;
· Environmentally suitable for urban applications and critically sensitive surrounding areas;
· Harmless to birds and other species;
· Clearly visible light indicator for working status.